Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Alternative Medicine - Colon Cleansing Kit

"During thirty years as a practicing herbalist,
I've cured myself of three terminal illnesses and
I've done more colon cleanses than I can count.
I've made this site to share my knowlege
and to provide the Colon Cleansing Kit™,
a product I've made from those experiences."


Below is an excerpt from Tissue Cleansing Through Bowel Management, 1980, by Dr. Bernard Jensen, DC, ND, Ph.D.

"The heavy mucus coating in the colon thickens and becomes a host of putrefaction. The blood capillaries to the colon begin to pick up the toxins, poisons and noxious debris as it seeps through the bowel wall. All tissues and organs of the body are now taking on toxic substances. Here is the beginning of true autointoxication on a physiological level. This accumulation can have the consistency of truck tire rubber. It's that hard and black."

Note: On this page we have presented an overview of what is known and unknown about the Colon Cleansing Kit and colon cleansing in general. Please read through all the information and make a decision as an informed consumer.


The Colon Cleansing Kit is a five-day program formulated to cleanse intestinal accumulation from the entire digestive system including the stomach, small intestine and large intestine (colon). It also comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you are not satisfied with your results you may return it for a full refund less shipping and handling. View photos of bowel movements from this cleanse.

Quick look at the Colon Cleansing Kit:
A five-day program formulated from traditional cleansing
herbs formulated to remove intestinal debris

100% Organic and Ethically
Wild-Harvested Herbal Ingredients

Requires a five day, liquid only, fast

Hundreds of people have seen very similar results
to the ones shown in the photos on this site. view photos


Each kit comes with a detailed and clearly
informative User's Guide and Dosage Calendar

General overview of the Colon Cleansing Kit
The Colon Cleansing Kit is a five-day intensive intestinal cleansing program that works by using two herbal formulas. The first, Digestive Stimulator, comes in capsule form and works gently to support normal bowel function. The second, Toxin Absorber, is a powder that is drunk five times per day after being mixed with Organic Apple juice. The herbs in this formula have been traditionally used for their strong absorptive properties and work powerfully to draw hardened mucus build-up and fecal matter out of the intestinal tract. You will be required to fast during these five days or the Toxin Absorber will simply bind to the food you are eating and not the waste you are trying to remove.


Benefits of the Colon Cleansing Kit
A generally accepted benefit of colon cleansing is based on the theory that the hardened mucus that is lining the intestinal wall greatly reduces one's ability to absorb nutrition. Because you are not able to absorb proper nutrition this feeds the cycle of craving more food and stronger flavors. When in fact what your body really wants is better nutrition. Unless this cycle is broken, no amount of will power will successfully change one's dietary habits in the long run.

After removing this intestinal build-up, it has been observed that people feel the body has returned to a more natural state. It has also been observed that people have much greater discernment of how foods actually affects them. This opens the possibility to fully appreciate the "true taste" of foods. At this point, people have found they can easily make dietary changes and really feel (& taste!) the difference!

"I had been drinking city water for several months when I started my fast. On the third day, I woke up in the night and my water tasted like pure poison!! What it actually is!! I couldn't believe I'd never tasted it before." - Shalom Volchok, owners son

Other benefits that have been reported to us include deep emotional catharsis leading to an amazing clarity. One theory on this says that emotions can become trapped along with the intestinal debris and when they are released one may relive old emotional experiences leading to a great freedom of internal energy.


The experience of colon cleansing by Martha Volchok, AHG.

"...I observed all of my bowel movements and studied them as a scientist would. After my first cleanse, I got out just what Dr. Jensen showed in his book, Tissue Cleansing through Bowel Management. Not only that, but popcorn kernels came out and I hadn't eaten any popcorn in years! Having something come out after all those years, gave me more faith in Dr. Jensen's work. I reasoned that if the popcorn was that old, how old was the rest of the stuff coming out? Surely some of it was from that same time period.

I understand even more, now, after years of observing the material that comes out whenever I do colon cleansing. I have observed that the material coming out now has become progressively lighter, less smelly, and of a consistent texture; rather than initial dark, hard, rubbery, foul smelling stuff. There was time when I would see some chunks of the hard rubbery stuff mixed in with the type of stuff I see today. Whenever I do my yearly cleanse now, I see clearly the striations on the outside of stool that reflect the same indentations from different parts of the intestinal wall; both small and large (colon). Could this be an actual thin layer that had accumulated directly on the intestinal lining? These markings are never present on my everyday bowel movements. The stool from my colon cleanse has a thin, outer layer that is decidedly a different, deeper color than the inside of the stool. It is also much firmer and cannot be pulled apart; whereas the inner portion of the stool looks remarkably like the Toxin Absorber drink and it is possible to pull apart easily (see photo)." (read full article here)

By: Martha Volchock






1 comment:

Kimberly Thomas said...

Myles was a 20 year-old man who was brought to the emergency room by the campus police of the college from which he had been suspended several months ago. A professor had called and reported that Myles had walked into his classroom, accused him of taking his tuition money and refused to leave. I was as shocked as a father, Although Myles had much academic success as a teenager, his behavior had become increasingly odd during the past year. He quit seeing his friends and no longer seemed to care about his appearance or social pursuits. He began wearing the same clothes each day and seldom bathed. He lived with several family members but rarely spoke to any of them. When he did talk to them, he said he had found clues that his college was just a front for an organized crime operation. He had been suspended from college because of missing many classes. His sister said that she had often seen him mumbling quietly to himself and at times he seemed to be talking to people who were not there. He would emerge from his room and ask his family to be quiet even when they were not making any noise.I could not stand the shame of my son illness so I decide to consult some of my africa friends at work , and then Tasha introduced me to Dr. Itua who uses her herbal medicines to cure her Hiv and Prostate Cancer after the herbal medicine consumption. I place an order for my son and he hands it to my post office, then I pick it up and use it for three weeks. My son 's treatment was done and he is now doing good and behaving normally like a human being is supposed to. is completely healed. I tell you honestly that this man is a great man, I trust him Herbal medicine so much that I share this to show my gratitude and also to let sick people know that there is hope with Dr. Itua. Herbal Center.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp+2348149277967. He cures, Herpes, Prostate, Breast Cancer, Brain Cancer, CEREBRAL VASCULAR ACCIDENT, Endometrial Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases Hepatitis,Glaucoma, Cataracts,Macular degeneration, Cardiovascular disease, Lung disease, Enlarged prostate, Alzheimer's disease, Dementia, Tach Disease, Shingles, Lung Cancer, Leukemia Lymphoma, Lung Cancer, Mesothelioma Asbestos, Ovarian Cervical Uterine Cancer, Skin Cancer, Brain Tumor, H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5. HIV,Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Fluoroquinolone Toxicity, Cervical Cancer, Colo-rectal Cancer, Blood Cancer, SYPHILIS, Diabetes, Liver / Inflammatory kidney, Epilepsy.